Your generosity to North Shore Senior Center is needed now more than ever. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we closed our doors to the public from March 12 to July 6. During that time, we didn't skip a beat in our commitment to those we serve. We quickly adapted to virtual programming and continued to care for the more than 20,000 older adults who count on us. Today our doors are open for limited programs and clubs, while we continue offering online and telephonic programming, support and information. We hope to reopen and return to full, in-person programming as soon as global health issues allow. Now more than ever we appreciate your continued support and welcome your donations—big or small. Not only do donors like you allow us to further our mission today, you help ensure that North Shore Senior Center will be able to serve future generations.
For Memorial or Honorarium Gifts
- When using our PayPal system, click on the "Donate Now" button below.
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- "Add special instructions to the seller" is where you can enter the following information, before adding your credit card information or PayPal login:
- The name of the person being honored or memorialized
- The appropriate family contact who should be notified of the gift
- The complete address of the family contact
If you miss this section, please call 847.242.6228 and leave the information on voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every effort to return calls within 24 business hours and confirm receipt of your donation.
If you prefer, you may also mail a donation to:
North Shore Senior Center
161 Northfield Road
Northfield, IL 60093-3309
Yes, I would like to make a secure online donation!
All online payments are made through PayPal, which accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or PayPal Credit.
Monthly Recurring Gift